Sunday, March 6, 2011

Summary Post of C4K 1,2&3

My C4K was a student named Patrick who was blogging once a week about a different "Monster of the Week". Some of his monsters included Sheldon from the TV show The Big Bang Theory and the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. In these posts, Patrick would give some background information on each "monster" and tell a little bit about each one. I commented on his post about Sheldon, telling Patrick who I was and telling him how much I enjoyed reading what he had to say about Sheldon because I am also a fan of that show and Sheldon is my favorite. I also encouraged him to keep up the good work on his blog.
Patrick also made a post about an earthquake drill that took place at his school. He wrote that it was kind of scary, but it was good because, even though it wasn't real it was good practice for if there every really was an emergency. I commented that I agreed, it is a good idea to practice so we all know what to do in an emergency, and told him I was glad that it wasn't really one.

No comments:

Post a Comment