Sunday, February 6, 2011

C4T #1-2 Summary Post

For my C4T I was assigned the blog of Larry Ferlazzo.

I found the first post that I commented on extremely interesting. It was a post of twelve photos of street art, created in areas in which artists could see potential for a scene (For instance, one was the railing for a staircase over which someone had added a young girl sliding down it like a slide). My response to the post was basically thanking him for posting it and being impressed with the creativity of the people who saw the ideas where people would normally just see a street grate or a stairwell.

The second post I commented on was about organizations in California and other areas that move into low income areas and organize people to better education through the means that they, the organizations not the people, feel is best. My response was that I had never really considered the issue, but that I agreed that it seemed these groups were only out to promote their interests.

Mr. Ferlazzo's blog is updated very often and contains a lot of interesting links and blogs, so I would encourage anyone interested to check it out through the link below.

http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment